For Current UH Manoa Students and Transferring College Students
The Bachelor of Science (BS) in Nursing program admits current Manoa, transfer, and Veteran status students. This program admits for the Fall semester and gives traditional and current Veteran status students an opportunity for educational advancement. With the BS degree, the student is prepared for graduate education and continued career development.
- Outstanding faculty committed to advancing health care delivery.
- 76 credits of nursing courses.
- Cohort program designed to be completed in 3 years.
Individual academic advising and support throughout the program.
The graduate of the BS in Nursing program is prepared to:
- advocate and provide high quality care to improve and maintain the health of a diverse society
- direct, supervise and collaborate with others to organize care
- advance the profession through lifelong learning, participate in professional organizations and practice in a confident, competent, compassionate and accountable manner
develop culturally appropriate clinical knowledge by examining, processing and disseminating knowledge to improve and maintain the health of a diverse society.